FIBRE OPTIC & NETWORK INFRASTRUCTURE
As the leading fibre optic cable manufacturer in Malaysia, we strive to build better connectivity. Throughout the years, our brand has made a name of its own with its strong presence and position with our renowned list of clientele, thanks to the success of our experienced team.
We have benefited and enjoyed a professional working relationship with our joint venture partner, Ericsson Network Technologies AB, Sweden, providing us with a platform for the continuous transfer of technology, management skills, and experience as well as product know-how.
We have developed these business activities and sectors to operate independently along with a solid inter-business synergy to ensure good growth and a unique model for the business.
OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES
- Comprehensive solutions encompassing the entire spectrum of 5G technology and turnkey solutions in addition to project management, design architecture and software applications to infrastructure installations and maintenance
- Our solutions include connectivity services involving dedicated internet access and point-to-point leased lines, security services such as managed security monitoring, as well as data centre services encompassing co-location services and data centre internet access to cloud services
- Our Turnkey Solutions include Global Fibre, Global Net, Network Operation Centre (NOC), Project Management & Planning (PMP), and Intelligence Surveillance System (ISS)
Fibre Optic Manufacturing
- Manufacturing, processing, trading, dealing and marketing of fibre optic cables and systems
- Partnering with Ericsson Network Technologies AB in the manufacturing of loose tube and slotted core cable construction gives us a strong competitive advantage due to their vast experience in fibre optic technology
- We have supplied in total of approximately 200,000 cable km ranging from 2-core to 384-core with a total fibre count of approximately 1 million fibre km
- Manufacturing of thixotropic compounds used in the manufacture of fibre optic cables as well as in specialty construction and clean energy industry
- All our products are exported to South East Asia, Middle East, North Africa, Russia and other countries in the Asia Pacific region
- Our facility in Shah Alam compliments existing facilities in the US and UK making Unigel a leading global supplier of thixotropic compounds to service global and regional customers
Fibre Reinforce Plastic (FRP) Rod
- Manufacturing of fibre reinforce plastic (FRP) rod used as strength member in fibre optic cables
- FRP rods share the same customer base as GEL i.e. cable manufacturers all over the world Our main customers are from Europe, Middle East, Russia as well as North Africa
- Our facility is equipped with new technology which is capable of running at high speed
HDPE Pipe Manufacturing
- Manufacturing of High Density Polyethylene (HDPE)
- Suitable for outdoor cable installations
- Pre-installed with pull-line rope to help ease outdoor cable installations
Engineering and Installations
- Involved in the implementation of engineering services & supply of materials for telecommunications infrastructure
- We have completed more than 200km of fibre cable works and more than 80km of civil works
- We are certified by CIDB (Grade G7)
Find out how we can be your preferred business partner by completing the form below.