Aman Perdana, 22 April 2021 – Today marks a momentous day for both Hextar Group of Companies and Good Samaritan Home (“GSH”) as the Groundbreaking Ceremony for the new GSH home was held.
It was truly a significant event as this will commence the construction of the new home which will be able to accommodate as many as 90 children.
Amongst those who were present were:
- Y.B. Tuan Ganabatirau – EXCO Kebajikan Masyarakat, Pekerja dan Kerajaan Prihatin,
- Dato’ Ong, Group Chairman & Founder of Hextar Group of Companies and his wife Datin Teoh,
- Dato’ Eddie Ong, Group CEO of Hextar Group of Companies and his wife Datin Vivian Lim,
- Dato’ Ching Su Chen – former State Assemblyman for Klang,
- Encik Mohd Fadhlie bin Khamis – Ketua Penolong Pengarah untuk Bahagian Kebajikan Produktif dan Komuniti, Jabatan Kebajikan Masyarakat, Negeri Selangor,
- Mrs YM Ong – Chairman for Good Samaritan Home, and
- Mr Tan Soon Kiat – President for Pure Love Caring Fund
GSH is a home which its objective is to help, nurture and develop orphaned and vulnerable children to become self-sustaining and constructive members of the society.
With shared values with GSH, Hextar Group of Companies is proud to be the main sponsor and had previously presented a mock cheque of RM2.5 million for this noble cause during last year’s CSR event.